Re: [ticket2write] Milton (V Tenn 41855)

  • Milton Trachtenburg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22 7:21 AM
      Hi Wings:

      My gut reaction is: Call him. What is the worst that could happen? Well, he could hang up. or he could say that he is busy chasing his 22 year old paramour about the house.

      You know the old story about the 88 year old with the 22 year old paramour, don't you?

      Seems two men in their 80s were sitting on a bench talking about their lives. The first says, "Did you know that I have a twenty-two year-old girlfriend and we have sex four times a day?"

      The second looks at his friend, his eyes wide with shock. "You old fool. Don't you know that that much sex can be fatal?"

      The first man turns to his friend, smiles and says, "If she dies, she dies."

      You have a great day today and an even better one tomorrow!

      Milt