Milton Query

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2013
      Hi Milton
      Following my last to you (41856):
      One of the cadets on my course at Miami was a man named Vincent Tenant.
      Now, what I am about to ask of you may make you believe I've 'fallen off my trolley'.
      Vince emigrated to Florida (Miami I believe) and none of the old crowd have heard from him since to the best of my limited knowledge.
      I know it's much the same as asking a man from Swansea in Wales If he knows the whereabouts of Dai Jones, or enquiring these days if anyone in Birmingham knows a Mr Mahommed Patel but nothing ventured, nothing gained. Over & out.
    • Milton Trachtenburg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 21, 2013

        Vincent A Tennant
        Vincent P Tennant

        View Details
        88Vero Beach, FL

        Would this be him? Vero Beach is about 100 miles north of Miami but still very much in the sub-tropical belt of Florida.

        Milt