Black Hole Jay Doggett 41850

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2013
      Hi Jay plus any unwitting racists.

      Re; "The group in your country are upset by the term BlACK Hole."

      I have to be careful that I don't put up a BlACK with what follows or I'll be seeing a BLACK mark against my name and should I meet with a dark skinned gentleman he is likely to give me a BLACK eye.
      However I'm not the BLACK sheep of the family and checking my latest bank statement I'm still in the BLACK.
      On my kitchen wall I have fixed a board on which to remind me of food items required at the next shopping trip. I intended to use a BLACKBOARD and chalk but considering the chalk dust droppings I opted for a WHITEBOARD and felt tip pens. I trust I will not be BLACK-BALLED for this lapse. If so I hope you will let me have it in BLACK & WHITE before the judge puts on his BLACK CAP.
      Finally, I may now be on your BLACK list but never consider trying to change my ways by means of BLACKMAIL.

      On the plus side I see the new BLACK is now called BROWN.
      I wonder how long this will last before we're accused of that being racist.
      On this ST.Swithins day I wish you all sunny day with no BLACK clouds on your horizons.