RE: [ticket2write] Re: test 41838 & 41839 Jay Doggett

  • Jay Doggett
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 29, 2013

      Pithy and humorous as always. What put you in hospital? I hope you’re ok!

      Jay

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 30, 2013
        Hi Jay
        Re What put me in hospital.
        Technically known as carcinoma of the descending colon.
        However I opted for a stent so I'll be around to cause a little more mayhem yet awhile.
        --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "Jay Doggett" <jmdoggett@...> wrote:

        > Dear Wings,
        >

        > Pithy and humorous as always. What put you in hospital? I hope you're ok!
        >

        > Jay

      • Jay Doggett
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 30, 2013

          I’m grateful for the outcome, but not the reason. I hope you’re not uncomfortable and make a fast, complete recovery.

          Jay