Man's Greatest Invention (Suzianne 41816)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2013
      Dear Suzi.
      RE: "Allows us to converse with the dead".
      I have told you before of the supernatural forces protecting me
      since the age of nine years.Allow me to enlarge on this subject
      concerning my close family.
      I lost my wife thirty years ago and four months later my daughter presented me with a second granddaughter.
      To say I doted on my first grandchild would be a gross understatement
      but her sister, this new arrival,evoked no deep feelings until suddenly, a short time after her birth, as I looked upon this dear child, I sensed my wife was returning my gaze.Hannah has matured to a most beautiful lady, like her late maternal grandmother.
      She will be celebrating her thirtieth birthday on this June 7th when she will be visiting me from London to join in a family gathering round a BBQ ,weather permitting and this will be my highlight of 2013.

      Forget the mumbo-jumbo of the stage acts because I can assure you there is a therapeutic force out there which has the ability to raise one's spirits to the highest degree of love.
      As ever