Happy Mother's Day !

  • Jay Doggett
    Message 1 of 5 , May 12, 2013
      Dear T2W Moms,

          Happy Mother's Day!

      Jay
    • Jay Doggett
      Message 2 of 5 , May 18, 2013
        Hi all,

        Did I mention that my next book is available on Amazon? I co-edited it with mystery writer Robertson Browne. It's the true story of two WWII veterans who sailed across the Atlantic in a sailboat named the "Seven Seas" in 1947 and back again in 1948.

        Cressy, an airman, used an octant instead of a sextant to calculate their position. I was fortunate enough to see, scan in and format all their charts and restore their photographs, some of which I have up on my blog.

        All the proceeds of the book are going to the Maine Maritime Academy.

        Now I am on to my next Mindswords book. Well, after yard work and home maintenance that is.

        Jay
        Message 3 of 5 , May 18, 2013
          Dear Jay,

          That sounds like a very intersting story. I admire your dedication to research.

          Suzianne