Re: Suzianne 41809.

    Message 1 of 5 , May 10 7:00 PM

      These Fridays are getting freaky.

      Suzianne

      --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "Wings081" <wings081@...> wrote:

      > Dear Suzi
      > Re."having trouble posting"
      > Of course you do young lady.Check you calendar and you will see tomorrow is another FRIDAY.
      > As ever
      > Wings
      > Ps
      > This is my third try posting this message so you are not alone.

    • Jay Doggett
      Message 2 of 5 , May 12 7:48 AM
        Dear T2W Moms,

            Happy Mother's Day!

        Jay
      • Jay Doggett
        Message 3 of 5 , May 18 7:13 AM
          Hi all,

          Did I mention that my next book is available on Amazon? I co-edited it with mystery writer Robertson Browne. It's the true story of two WWII veterans who sailed across the Atlantic in a sailboat named the "Seven Seas" in 1947 and back again in 1948.

          Cressy, an airman, used an octant instead of a sextant to calculate their position. I was fortunate enough to see, scan in and format all their charts and restore their photographs, some of which I have up on my blog.

          All the proceeds of the book are going to the Maine Maritime Academy.

          Now I am on to my next Mindswords book. Well, after yard work and home maintenance that is.

          Jay
          Message 4 of 5 , May 18 12:58 PM
            Dear Jay,

            That sounds like a very intersting story. I admire your dedication to research.

            Suzianne