Suzianne 41809.

    Message 1 of 5 , May 9, 2013
      Dear Suzi
      Re."having trouble posting"
      Of course you do young lady.Check you calendar and you will see tomorrow is another FRIDAY.
      As ever
      Wings
      Ps
      This is my third try posting this message so you are not alone.
      Message 2 of 5 , May 10, 2013

        These Fridays are getting freaky.

        Suzianne

        --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "Wings081" <wings081@...> wrote:

        > Dear Suzi
        > Re."having trouble posting"
        > Of course you do young lady.Check you calendar and you will see tomorrow is another FRIDAY.
        > As ever
        > Wings
        > Ps
        > This is my third try posting this message so you are not alone.

      • Jay Doggett
        Message 3 of 5 , May 12, 2013
          Dear T2W Moms,

              Happy Mother's Day!

          Jay
        • Jay Doggett
          Message 4 of 5 , May 18, 2013
            Hi all,

            Did I mention that my next book is available on Amazon? I co-edited it with mystery writer Robertson Browne. It's the true story of two WWII veterans who sailed across the Atlantic in a sailboat named the "Seven Seas" in 1947 and back again in 1948.

            Cressy, an airman, used an octant instead of a sextant to calculate their position. I was fortunate enough to see, scan in and format all their charts and restore their photographs, some of which I have up on my blog.

            All the proceeds of the book are going to the Maine Maritime Academy.

            Now I am on to my next Mindswords book. Well, after yard work and home maintenance that is.

            Jay
            Message 5 of 5 , May 18, 2013
              Dear Jay,

              That sounds like a very intersting story. I admire your dedication to research.

              Suzianne