Solving the mystery of TIME.(Suzianne41797)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2013
      Dear Suzi
      Re."Fridays"
      I trust your excursion into the investment venture gave you more profitable returns than mine.
      Re. The Fridays mystery:
      I was awakened last Friday with the Sun Casting shadows on my bedchamber ceiling and upon glancing at the timepiece on my bedside cabinet, I noted the time indicated was 0758Hrs.
      "Great" I thought "Give it another ten minutes and I'm out of here for a nice hot shower".
      Looking back, I should have risen immediately because when I did at last decide to vacate my mattress, the clock now registered 0758hrs.
      No Suzianne dear lady, that is not a misprint for it was indeed 0758hrs.
      My family and multitude of friends and acquaintances will all,I'm quite sure,attest to my Compos Mentis capability.
      So it would seem between us we may have stumbled onto the secret of TIME, but how do we now use this knowledge to put the World to rights.
      I leave the ball in your court,trusting the umpire will acknowledge:
      Tempus Fugit ergo Carpe Diem.
      As ever