Re: Happy Birthday to Wings! (Suzianne 41779)

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 19 7:25 AM
      Dear Suzi
      Thank you for your birthday post,(t2w post number forty one thousand seven hundred and seventy nine). Perhaps far short of Twitter or Facebook totals but each one incapable of raising colour in the cheeks of a maiden aunt and proof that the art of putting thoughts on paper will never be lost in the sands of time so long as erudite members continue to grace these pages with their own special brand of literary wisdom.
      As ever
      Wings

      --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Donahue" <suzianne411@...> wrote:

      > You light up this world with your wit, wisdom and great encouragement to us all. Enjoy your special day, my friend.
      >
      > Suzianne

    • Diva
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 20 3:20 PM
        Woefully late with my wishes for a Happy Birthday, Wings!

        Marge

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 21 3:38 PM
          Dear Marge
          Thank you so much. It seems as only yesterday you sent your wishes
          to me last year.
          Good to count you among my special friends.