RE: [ticket2write] Happy birthday Wings (Jay Doggett 41774)

  • Jay Doggett
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 18, 2013
      Dear Wings,

      If the good Lord is willin'!

      By the way, I've been working in cahoots with the mystery writer Robertson Browne on a new book we hope to release between the end of this month and the middle of May called "The Voyages of the Seven Seas." This is a true story of two guys who crossed the Atlantic in a leaky old sailboat back in teh 40's. I have pictures of teh cover up on my blog. (www.jaydoggett.com/blog)

      Yours,
      Jay