RE: [ticket2write] Happy birthday Wings!

  • Jay Doggett
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 17, 2013
      Dear Wings,

          I'll second that! Happy Birthday!

      Jay

      -----Original Message-----
      From: ticket2write@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ticket2write@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of carol_emt87
      Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 2:06 PM
      To: ticket2write@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ticket2write] Happy birthday Wings!

      Dear Wings,
      In this age of Facebook and Twitter, it appears that our group has become fairly quiet of late. But today is your birthday and I wish you many happy returns of the day. May the road rise up to meet you and the sun shine on your face.
      Always,

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 17, 2013
        Dear Jay
        Thank you for your greetings.I trust you will be around to repeat
        it same time next year.

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 17, 2013

          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 17, 2013
            Dear Carol
            Facebook? Twitter? What are they. I see my name on there
            sometimes but rarely reply as I consider them too invasive of privacy.

            Thank you for your good wishes. These birthdays seem to be getting closer together since we first put our pen to the pages of t2w.
            Looking forward to your input when you have a moment to spare.
            We miss you. I miss you.

            --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "carol_emt87" <carol_emt87@...> wrote:

            > Dear Wings,
            > In this age of Facebook and Twitter, it appears that our group has become fairly quiet of late. But today is your birthday and I wish you many happy returns of the day. May the road rise up to meet you and the sun shine on your face.
            > Always,
            > Carol

          • Jay Doggett
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 18, 2013
              Dear Wings,

              If the good Lord is willin'!

              By the way, I've been working in cahoots with the mystery writer Robertson Browne on a new book we hope to release between the end of this month and the middle of May called "The Voyages of the Seven Seas." This is a true story of two guys who crossed the Atlantic in a leaky old sailboat back in teh 40's. I have pictures of teh cover up on my blog. (www.jaydoggett.com/blog)

              Yours,