Fw: [PK-NEWSLETTER] Poetry Kit Newsletter - MARCH 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2013

      Date: Saturday, March 2, 2013, 4:39 AM

      POETRY KIT NEWSLETTER – MARCH 2013

      For your newsletter and CITN please use the appropriate link below

      Poetry Kit Newsletter – March 2013  http://www.poetrykit.org/MAR2013.htm
      New Edition of Caught in the Net 117   http://www.poetrykit.org/pkl/CITN/citn%20117.htm

      Poetry Kit www.poetrykit.org
      Twitter @thepoetrykit
      Poetry Kit Blog http://www.poetrykit.org/dir./
      Loose Change Blog http://poetrykit.org/coins/

      the cartographer / Heswall poetry sequences by Jim Bennett published by Indigo Dreams, see
      http://www.indigodreamsbookshop.com/#/jim-bennett/4570414443

      POETRY KIT IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE
      THE TED SLADE AWARD FOR SERVICE TO POETRY 2013
      IS AWARDED TO

      JOHNATHON CLIFFORD
      http://www.vanitypublishing.info/index.html

      Poetry Kit Online Poetry Courses

      New courses starting the second and fourth Monday of March and April

      We currently offer three online, computer based, distance learning courses, suitable for the beginner, intermediate or more experienced writer. Although the details for the courses below indicate a general content and direction of each course, courses are flexible and may change in order to better meet the needs of each individual student Each unit may consist of a number of parts and some units take longer to complete than others.

      For details of fees and enrolment please goto
      http://www.poetrykit.org/pkcourses.htm

      Poetry Foundation (start March 1 place or April 2 places available)

      Poetry 1 (start March 12 place available or April 3 places available)

      Poetry 2 (start Late March 1 place available or April 1 place available)
      For a more complete listing of courses and availability please see
      http://www.poetrykit.org/pkcourses.htm

      We currently offer three online, computer based, distance learning courses, suitable for the beginner, intermediate or more experienced writer. Although the details for the courses
      below indicate a general content and direction of each course, courses are flexible and may change in order to better meet the needs of each individual student
      Each unit may consist of a number of parts and some units take longer to complete than others.

      For details of fees and enrolment please goto
      http://www.poetrykit.org/pkcourses.htm

      Poetry Kit

      We are always trying to ensure that the listings we carry are up to date and
      we can only do that with your help.   If you know of any regular events that
      you feel we should be listing, please let us know, again it is info@...

      *The Poetry Kit Newsletter, distributed by e-mail on or about the 1st weekend of every month, provides highlights of the coming month's poetry events, competition deadlines, and The Poetry Kit Book of the Month. Fuller details of these and much more can be seen by visiting The Poetry Kit website at http://www.poetrykit.org/.
      Or goto The Poetry Kit home page and follow the Newsletter link.
      * If you no longer wish to receive your copy, send an e-mail to jisc@... with the following message - leave pk-newsletter, or visit goto https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/wa.exe?SUBED1=pk-newsletter&A=1 .
      * This newsletter may be distributed freely provided that no charge is made, and information about its origin remains intact.
      * Please direct all news and queries to Info@...

      Jim

      Poetry Kit www.poetrykit.org
      Follow us on Twitter @thepoetrykit