Robbo: The Tale Of The Ugly Tree Quinella.

  • Bernard d
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2013
      The Tale Of The Ugly Tree Quinella.

      It's always, in insane throes of drunken passion,
      that a `one night stand', is worst of all mistakes,
      I'll gather up strewn garments, end the session,
      it's better to `shoot through', before she awakes…

      Unappealing, to morn's critical, bloodshot eye…
      she's all sprawled out snoring loudly in repose…
      Not a pretty sight, (but I'd reckon neither am I.)
      Long hair is hanging from a nostril of her nose!

      Crikey…how far, were you, under the weather?
      You've asked yourself this question, all aghast.
      `Goldilocks', is frightening, in the `all together',
      senses balk, at having bedded, anything so vast…

      I'm staring at nasal hair that's centimetres long,
      standing in the garment trail, where do I begin?
      Now from outside a voice calls loud and strong,
      "Want to share twin sister?…I need a bit of sin!"

      "Mate," I tell myself, "You are one lucky fella!"
      My eyes seek unbarred windows, opened wide…
      Have I, a daily double or an ugly tree quinella?"
      "I can't wait any longer," echoes from outside!

      Framed in the window I see the big Rothweiller,
      those snarling jowls, make his intentions plain…
      I've got the trifecta, with a third, `non-appealer',
      on a lengthy wander lead upon a running chain!

      Holy snappin' duck dung! I'm `for it', I suppose,
      the door flies open…in comes sister seeking sin!
      Total nudity, the intruders ugliness, does expose,
      "Identical", I murmur, "that old nasal hair again!"

      Sister chortles, flings her huge attributes around,
      "Lets have some action", pleads her sugary voice.
      Goldilocks awakes with an unmentionable sound.
      This quinella doesn't offer one, much of a choice.

      I looked around in abject horror, what could I do?
      twin hairy mammoths…hound from Hell outside…
      I'm up that well-known creek, in the mesh canoe,
      Milo,give me strength and Bacchus save my hide!

      I'm choking both and yelling, "I'd rather be dead!."
      It all seems too drastic, then of changes I'm aware.
      I've pillows in each hand and I've fallen from bed,
      Hallelujah brothers, it's just, a drunken nightmare!

      Not Delirium Tremens, only the ducks and drakes,
      I tell you, it would turn drunks teetotal for a night,
      Just seeing double, would give anyone the shakes,
      but hair hanging out the bugle is a terrifying sight…

      ©. Copyright: Bernard de Silva…February 26, 2013.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2013
        Dear Bernard,

        A cautionary tale, indeed.

        Suzianne