Re: Re Jay Doggett (41694 Horseneat)(Wings)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2013
      Dear Wings,

      I totally agree. For totally irrational reasons, I might eat grass before allowing horse meat to pass my lips, but it shocks me that perfectly good meat would go to waste. If it is good enough for the French, I am sure there are others who would appreciate it.

      Suzianne

      P.S. I remember my father telling me that the United States sent tons of corn to Europe after WWII to feed the people there and were sad to learn that the Europeans did not regard it as being fit for human consumption. Over here, we eat corn and grind it into meal for baking. During the Depression, corn was the only thing standing between some of the people here and starvation.