RE: [ticket2write] Re Jay Doggett (41694 Horseneat)

  • Jay Doggett
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2013
      Deat Wings,

          That's a lot of burgers to throw away. Our governments are somewhat insane you know. On the other hand, the religeous belief of thise starving kids may prevent them from eating those burgers too AND it may not be possible to ship them there before they go bad. Also, the last time we made a huge effort to feed a starving country the officials in said country stole and hoarded all the food!

          The hungry folks didn't get much. Sad.

      Cheers!
      Jay

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2013

        I just saw another update on this from Sky news. Findus Lasagna has ordered a recall of its products and Burger King has dumped its Irish supplier. My oh my.

        Wow