Fw: Wrex's Wreading Gnus - a change in the Poetry at the Moon leadership --

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2013

      Dear writing friends

       - I've been wrestling with letting the Poetry at the Moon job of weekly readings with featured writers, etc, go. It is a hard decision, but that is what I've done -- let go.

      We have readings with featured writers scheduled til the end of January, then in February it will change to an every Monday poetry and Prose open mike with a volunteer MC for that, set up by Melinda Martinson, owner of Crescent Moon Coffee --
      if you want to volunteer to be on a list that will rotate every month or so, please send Melinda a note on the Crescent Moon FB page or at crescentmoon@...

      it is a complicated deal, but I decided that there are some things I need to do more of, and that I should just do those things --as many of you have been reminding me for years ...

      We had a great time last night at the Moon, reading and talking - a book launch for the Midwinter issue of the Underground Lincoln, with 9 writers in the issue reading, plus 6 people reading for open mike !!

      -- many people have crossed and re-crossed this pathway that borders on the Moon -- it is a good thing to have going for these so many readings -- there are 2 more weeks with scheduled readers -- so look us up, and come in, and keep stopping by ... and write!
      Rex Walton

      rexwalton@...