Re: Halloween for Suzianne

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2012

      No excuses from me. I have given some thought to spooky tales, but no ink has met paper. As to the elections, the presidential race is too close to call, leaving me with the horrible thought that half of my fellow citizens are going to vote for the wrong man. The possible results of the election are as scary as any halloween tale.

      Suzianne