i need writers. no pay.

  • bravenewworldjune2007
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 17, 2012
      we pretend we're conversing in an all-night diner. the story goes in a blog. the diner is located in new york city. it's nightime there. your first name is listed in cast. no last names are used. replies are inserted the same day. we play ourselves. write to me directly.i'm on web only. richard

      bravenewworldjune2007@...
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 18, 2012
        Writers for no pay? Are you serious?

        Golly, I need a housekeeper, pool boy, gardener, cook and chauffer, but I would not insult anyone by suggesting they should work for free.

        Writers have invested in their educations, paid their dues gaining experience and worked darn hard to establish themselves in a very competative field. I hope they have enough self respect to pass up your message.

        Suzianne

        --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "bravenewworldjune2007" <bravenewworldjune2007@...> wrote:

        > we pretend we're conversing in an all-night diner. the story goes in a blog. the diner is located in new york city. it's nightime there. your first name is listed in cast. no last names are used. replies are inserted the same day. we play ourselves. write to me directly.i'm on web only. richard
        >
        > bravenewworldjune2007@...

      • Jay Doggett
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 19, 2012

              That right there, is darn funny, and quite correct!

          Golly, I need a housekeeper, pool boy, gardener, cook and chauffer, but I would not insult anyone by suggesting they should work for free.

          Writers have invested in their educations, paid their dues gaining experience and worked darn hard to establish themselves in a very competative field. I hope they have enough self respect to pass up your message.

          Suzianne

          --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "bravenewworldjune2007" <bravenewworldjune2007@...> wrote:

          > we pretend we're conversing in an all-night diner. the story goes in a blog. the diner is located in new york city. it's nightime there. your first name is listed in cast. no last names are used. replies are inserted the same day. we play ourselves. write to me directly.i'm on web only. richard
          >
          > bravenewworldjune2007@...

        • Jerry S
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 19, 2012
            My dear Suzianne,

            So, you personally need a housekeeper, pool boy, gardener, cook and chauffer, huh? Well, if you can make it ten dollars a month I think I can swing it. How hard can it be for me to come up with ten dollars to pay you for the honor of serving you? (laughing)

            As always,
            Jerry