Diva's Birthday (41143)

    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2012
      Dear Marge
      Another year has slipped past us and what can I say to give you cheer
      on this auspicious occasion.
      What better than to quote Shakespeare's King of France from "All's well that ends well":

      Not one word more of the consumed time.
      Let's take the instant by the forward top;
      For we are old, and on our quick'st decrees
      The inaudible and noiseless foot of Time
      Steals ere we can effect them.

      Have a great party and be sure to wind the clock every night for the coming year.

      Ps. As I write this I'm awaiting a return call from my baby sister in Michigan on her birthday. Tried ringing her but was told she is out exercising.
      May 8th was also Victory in Europe Day 1945 and down here in Helston Cornwall,they still dance through the streets and in and out of the houses to the Floral Dance, as they have done since the time of the Druids.
    • Diva
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2012

        Thank you for the lovely birthday wishes.
        Time has been very sneaky this year.

        All best,