Re: [ticket2write] Happy birthday Wings!

  • Alan Harris
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 17, 2012
      Dear Carol
      Thanks for the song.
      Candles no trouble. One good puff and they were soon extinguished.

      Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 8:21 PM
      Subject: [ticket2write] Happy birthday Wings!

      Okay everybody sing long...

      Happy birthday to you
      Happy birthday to you
      Happy birthday dear Wi-ings
      Happy birthday to you....
      and many more!

      Carol

      PS-That's a lot of candles (wink)!

    • David Roth
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 17, 2012
        My dear friend,

        Best wishes for the anniversary of your addition to the wealth of this
        earth, this realm, this England! from your friend in the wee colony across
        the pond.

        David
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 18, 2012
          David my friend.
          Thank you so much for your good wishes.
          These anniversaries are coming around much too often for my liking.
          However I'm determined to hang on in there for quite a few more.

          --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "David Roth" <davidjroth2002@...> wrote:

          > My dear friend,
          >
          > Best wishes for the anniversary of your addition to the wealth of this
          > earth, this realm, this England! from your friend in the wee colony across
          > the pond.
          >
          > David

        • carol_emt87
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 17, 2013
            Dear Wings,
            In this age of Facebook and Twitter, it appears that our group has become fairly quiet of late. But today is your birthday and I wish you many happy returns of the day. May the road rise up to meet you and the sun shine on your face.
            Always,
            Carol
          • Jay Doggett
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 17, 2013
              Dear Wings,

                  I'll second that! Happy Birthday!

              Jay

              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 17, 2013
                Dear Jay
                Thank you for your greetings.I trust you will be around to repeat
                it same time next year.

                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 17, 2013

                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 17, 2013
                    Dear Carol
                    Facebook? Twitter? What are they. I see my name on there
                    sometimes but rarely reply as I consider them too invasive of privacy.

                    Thank you for your good wishes. These birthdays seem to be getting closer together since we first put our pen to the pages of t2w.
                    Looking forward to your input when you have a moment to spare.
                    We miss you. I miss you.

                    --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "carol_emt87" <carol_emt87@...> wrote:

                    > Dear Wings,
                    > In this age of Facebook and Twitter, it appears that our group has become fairly quiet of late. But today is your birthday and I wish you many happy returns of the day. May the road rise up to meet you and the sun shine on your face.
                    > Always,
                    > Carol

                  • Jay Doggett
                    Message 9 of 10 , Apr 18, 2013
                      Dear Wings,

                      If the good Lord is willin'!

                      By the way, I've been working in cahoots with the mystery writer Robertson Browne on a new book we hope to release between the end of this month and the middle of May called "The Voyages of the Seven Seas." This is a true story of two guys who crossed the Atlantic in a leaky old sailboat back in teh 40's. I have pictures of teh cover up on my blog. (www.jaydoggett.com/blog)

                      Yours,