New Publisher looking for submissions

  • achgook2004
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2012
      Hi all, have not posted for a bit. I used to be the acquisition director with Virtual Tales Publications. They went out of business and I had a number of authors ask me to publish their book.

      So Sage Words Services has expanded to Sage Words Publications. Please visit our web page and see if you may be interested in submitting your finished, well polished manuscript.

      www.sagewordspublications.com

      We are looking for most genres. No porn nor children's books. GBLT themed manuscripts are fine.

      Jake