Happy New Year!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
      Dear Writers & Poets,

      I am looking forward to a new year at ticket2write. So many of you have made big steps forward since you joined this group. It has been exciting to follow some of you who read poetry at open mic nights in your communities. Others are writing novels, appearing in magazines or teaching the craft to your students.

      Please continue to share your news and information with us. Those of you who try out your works in progress here are helping us all consider new ways to deal with poetry and prose.

      Keep writing! Make 2012 a very special year for all of us at ticket2write.