Re: Halloween 2011 (David 40881)

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2011
      David old friend,you are most likely right about the spirits
      playground being England.
      The Ley-lines connecting natural and sacred prehistoric stuctures;paths of spirit, dream,or energy are well documented.
      St.Michael's Ley stretches from Great Yarmouth in Norfolk down through Bodmin,passing through or close to my home, ending at Penzance in the south westerly tip of Cornwall.
      Of one thing I can assure you: I have a friendly spirit occupying space in my home who seems quite content to live in harmony with my family but is reluctant to materialise in my presence.
      I sometimes wonder: Am I that bad a person that even the spirits
      shun my company?
      Thanks for your input
    • albiaicehouse
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 26, 2011
        Their materialization must be a difficult process, else the world would be constantly disturbed by the multitudes whose bodies have dissolved into the general entropy.

        Rod

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 26, 2011
          Hi Albi
          I take your point(up to a point). Admittedly there would be great confusion if all the bodies of man and beast since the big bang were to materialise on every Oct 31st.
          However it is surely accepted that the bodies dissolve,ashes to ashes and all that malarky.The spirit or soul on the other hand cannot be destroyed and is free to float around at will and take up whatever shape it fancies.This might account for poltergeists being the unwelcome pernicious spirits of the like of Hitler,Osama bin Laden, Gaddafi etc.
          I live in hope that I may one day receive an ethereal visitation but until that time I'll continue to leave out a plate of biscuits and a noggin of amber nectar on the night of Halloween.
          Must go, there are two men in white coats knocking on my front door.