Snowland Tarot

  • bluejay_2112
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      Hi all!

      I just wanted to let you know that our Snowland Tarot (art by my husband, companion book by me), will be coming out from Schiffer Books in Fall 2013. It will be my third traditionally published book (I'm finishing up the 2nd now, that will be out Fall 2012).

      Ron has finished 13 cards, and mini-versions of them all are on one page at http://SnowlandTarot.com For the larger images, and to keep track of our progress--ask questions, win Snowland swag, hang out and chat--you can "like" us on FB at http://fb.me/SnowlandTarot

      We'd love to have your feedback!

      Also, because I'm limited to 45,000 words for the companion book (which will have one section for kidults and another for kids), I've started a Snowland Blog that will have more concentrated posts on each card--as well as Snowland-related themes (weather, landscapes, books, science, original poetry/stories, etc.). The URL for that is http://SnowlandBlog.com

      I just posted an article yesterday on the Strength card and how it relates to valued relationships (both the RWS version and our version), with considerations to Chakras 3-5. But I also have book reviews of snow-related books (even for kids), and will be putting up stuff for Christmas and other things. I just love winter!

      It's been 95 F here for days, and I have to say, working on the deck has been rather refreshing with all its snowscapes (especially our Ace of Cups that has a strawberry milkshake coming out of the cloud! :oD

      Blessings to you all and come say "hi" if you're interested in this sort of thing. I'm thrilled to get yet another contract in this fluctuating, unpredictable publishing milieu...

      Janet
      http://JanetBoyer.com