I Recognise Da Bootees (Bernard)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2011
      Hi Bernie mate.
      Re: "I Recognise Da Bootees"
      Reminiscent of the 1932 kidnap March 1st 1932 of the Lindberg baby.
      The baby was found two months later with a massive skull fracture.
      Bruno Hauptman was found guilty and was electrocuted in April 1936
      but that didn't bring the dear child back.

      Even if I was a multi billionaire I would never ever pay a ransom but instead use my every last penny to employ private detectives to find my darling granddaughters. Then whoever snatched them would suffer, not a short detention in our holiday camp prisons but bodily injuries only a trifle short of death, from which they would never fully recover. For I have a reputation of being a mild mannered man, not easily fazed, but touch any of my kin and my personality takes on a drastic change to such a person as my mother would not want me to play with when young.

      Six years ago little Madalaine Mc Cann was abducted from a holiday complex in Portugal. There has been no ransom demands and it is thought she was taken by a paedophile ring.
      Concerned people have raised a massive amount to tempt anyone to shop the perpetrators of this vile deed but so far there are no takers.
      Not a very nice subject for this sunny afternoon so I'll belt up and bid you adieu.