Re: Help! (Rod 40426)

    Message 1 of 41 , Mar 4, 2011
      Hi Rod
      I agree with you re. the Beretta but the Kel-tec P11 is practically undetectable beneath clothing to any but the most experienced security agent.I will of course have special clearance to by-pass any body scanner checks.
      Thank you for your concern. I will keep you informed.
    • Jay Doggett
      Message 41 of 41 , Jul 4, 2012
        Wings,

            Thank you. I will!