Re: Fw: Poetry at the Moon for MONDAY, JAN 31 is CANCELLED!!!(Suzianne 40266)

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2011
      Dear Suzi
      I hope this show wasn't cancelled because I was unable to attend and they just used the weather to cover their disappointment.

      As ever
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011

        I just came inside after shoveling the snow from my front door to the driveway. It is a short distance, but the wet snow was difficult to clear from the walkway. If it is bad here, I cannot imagine how terrible it is in Nebraska. Trust me, they will not expect us to attend their poetry get togethers this week. I can only hope their pantries are well stocked and they won't lose power. It may take a while to dig out of this mess.

        Suzianne