Re: Haiku 2010_11_14(Rod)

  • paolosaopaulo
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 30, 2010
      hah :)) i guess that's why a poem has various interpretations. reminds me of one poem about a poem being a structure that has a lot of windows. anyway, i really enjoyed your haiku. Ah, and i'm glad i learnt something about crows and the morning star (venus).

      anyway, i thought the crow meant odin's crows in norse mythology. good thing there's an online dictionary...hahaha, searched for the word harbinger:)

      keep up writing haiku Rod.

      Paolo