Fw: December 7 Tuesdays With Writers - coming right up!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2010

      --- On Mon, 11/29/10, Rex Walton <rexwalton@...> wrote:

      From: Rex Walton <rexwalton@...>
      Subject: December 7 Tuesdays With Writers - coming right up!!
      To: Undisclosed-Recipient@...
      Date: Monday, November 29, 2010, 4:48 PM

      Tuesdays With Writers
      Gets into the Spirit
      December 7, 2010
      7 til 8ish P.M.
      The South Mill in Lincoln
      4736 Prescott
      John DesMarais will read for twenty minutes and then . . .
      we will have our  famous group December read.
      Bring short prose or poetry that has a winter theme or something you just want to share and delight us with.

      ( Free admission if you wear red, silver, gold, green, white…! )

       It’s free anyway so polka dots with stripes is allowed.   Spread the good word and come out to celebrate writing in our fine festive community.

      —Deborah McGinn          dmcginn@...
      In January, Karla Decker is reading (cheer!)
      though February has an open slot.  Anyone?  A group of writers?  Contact me A.S.A.P.
      March:  Lisa Roberts
      April:  Chaparral Poets
      May: Uphook Press: Laura Wiseman and Lynn Samsel
      June: Marge Saiser and Barbara Schmitz
      July: Tuesdays With Writers Group Reading to celebrate the 12 year Birthday of this fun series.