Re: Shoot Yourself And Walk Away

  • paolosaopaulo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12 1:40 PM
      For one, i liked the rhyme or sort of melody. Uh,
      and i still don;t get it why you have to shoot yourself.

      --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "words_on_toast" <wordsontoast@...> wrote:

      > A language of life only you understand,feel impatient the way unfair
      > circumstance planned,fight a fight with your conscience for guidance of
      > self,find the courage to place past mistakes on a shelf.
      > Come to terms with existence of misconstrued years,all the while
      > counting down through assimilate fears,breaking through nervous barriers
      > created by hurt,Knowing something lies out there beyond the inert.
      > Load a gun with assurance and fire off a round,embrace freedom of choice
      > to become the unbound,let no doubt block your way,make tomorrow
      > today,just shoot yourself...and walk away.
      > If you enjoy this piece, please feel free to check out my poetry blog
      > atWords On Toast <http://roughvelvet.blogspot.com>

    • words_on_toast
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 14 2:29 AM
        Thank you for your comment. The title doesn't mean to literally shoot yourself.

        It is simply saying that if you are unhappy with the life that you lead, metaphorically shoot yourself. End that life and then simply walk away and start a new one.