THE PARADOX WITHIN.

  • Bernard d
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2010

        THE PARADOX WITHIN.

      An expanse of complexity, and yet, restrictive,

      our dungeon of self imprisonment, so confined.

      It is, of both strength, and frailty, indicative,

      the mind controls destiny, dubious, or refined.

      The fertile mind, is a paradox that cannot rest,

      ever pleading, alcoves of insanity, do not exist.

      There is anger, which their presence does attest,

      that brief vindictiveness, demanding to persist.

      The purveyor of emotions, the mind has control,

      is it ultimate strength, or frailty which emerges?

      It weighs heavily upon the mind, what to extol,

      an inner self percipient as perspective converges.

      How tenable is a mind, how repellent, to duress,

      who knows what ultimate direction it may turn?

      There comes a point from which none can regress,

      where a need of rationality, seems of no concernÂ…

      ©. Copyright: Bernard de Silva.   26 Feb. 2010.