ANNOUNCING: The Adventures of the Magnificent Seven

  • David Roth
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28, 2009

      Announcing:

      The Adventures of the Magnificent Seven

      new cover 2.jpg

      By David Roth

      ISBN 978-0-557-09999-3

      Now available at Lulu.com.

      LuLu ID 7614735

      Coming soon to Amazon.com and other fine online retailers.

      Poet and Author David Roth is proud to announce the publication of his new book, The Adventures of the Magnificent Seven, his first venture into the world of eleven to thirteen year olds.

      Their names are Lisanne, Josël, Kristof, Anton, Sabas, Dak, and Alyse, but they’re far better known by their traveling name,  The Magnificent Seven.  Best friends for life, if you find one of them, odds are you’ll find the other six. Children of far reaching and vivid imaginations, their creative fantasies have taken them to such places as outer space, the Orient Express, white water rafting, the circus, and others.  What always starts as an adventure in the real world quickly becomes an adventure of the imagination for them, with a puzzle to solve before reality sets back in.

      Author J. W. Coffey says of The Adventures of the Magnificent Seven and author David Roth:

      "The Adventures of the Magnificent Seven is a delightful walk through the world of children and their vivid imaginations. Only one other author has captured a child's view of the world and sense of adventure and that's Roald Dahl. Mr. Roth is now the second. I was captivated in the spirit of adventure and the sheer sense of whimsy. This is definitely a book for all ages."

    • dave_n2chi
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 28, 2009
        Congratulations, David! Don't you just love Lulu? I do, and there is no way I would have published without the savings of Print On Demand. And now the books are on Amazon, too.
        My Lulu Storefront is at: (don't know if this will come through)
        http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=1346433

        I'm working on my third book of stories and hope to have it out in a month or so.
        Dave

        --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "David Roth" <davidjroth2002@...> wrote:

        > Announcing:
        >
        > The Adventures of the Magnificent Seven
        >
        > new cover 2.jpg
        >

        > By David Roth
        >
        > ISBN 978-0-557-09999-3
        >
        > Now available at Lulu.com.
        >
        > LuLu ID 7614735
        >
        > Coming soon to Amazon.com and other fine online retailers.
        >
        > Poet and Author David Roth is proud to announce the publication of his new
        > book, The Adventures of the Magnificent Seven, his first venture into the
        > world of eleven to thirteen year olds.
        >
        > Their names are Lisanne, Josël, Kristof, Anton, Sabas, Dak, and Alyse, but
        > they're far better known by their traveling name, The Magnificent Seven.
        > Best friends for life, if you find one of them, odds are you'll find the
        > other six. Children of far reaching and vivid imaginations, their creative
        > fantasies have taken them to such places as outer space, the Orient Express,
        > white water rafting, the circus, and others. What always starts as an
        > adventure in the real world quickly becomes an adventure of the imagination
        > for them, with a puzzle to solve before reality sets back in.
        >
        > Author J. W. Coffey says of The Adventures of the Magnificent Seven and
        > author David Roth:
        >
        > ""The Adventures of the Magnificent Seven is a delightful walk through the
        > world of children and their vivid imaginations. Only one other author has
        > captured a child's view of the world and sense of adventure and that's Roald
        > Dahl. Mr. Roth is now the second. I was captivated in the spirit of
        > adventure and the sheer sense of whimsy. This is definitely a book for all
        > ages."

      • the_only_data_diva
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 29, 2009
          Congratulations David !

          Marge

          --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "David Roth" <davidjroth2002@...> wrote:

          > Announcing:
          >
          > The Adventures of the Magnificent Seven
          >
          > new cover 2.jpg
          >

          > By David Roth
          >
          > ISBN 978-0-557-09999-3
          >
          > Now available at Lulu.com.
          >
          > LuLu ID 7614735
          >
          > Coming soon to Amazon.com and other fine online retailers.
          >
          > Poet and Author David Roth is proud to announce the publication of his new
          > book, The Adventures of the Magnificent Seven, his first venture into the
          > world of eleven to thirteen year olds.
          >
          > Their names are Lisanne, Josël, Kristof, Anton, Sabas, Dak, and Alyse, but
          > they're far better known by their traveling name, The Magnificent Seven.
          > Best friends for life, if you find one of them, odds are you'll find the
          > other six. Children of far reaching and vivid imaginations, their creative
          > fantasies have taken them to such places as outer space, the Orient Express,
          > white water rafting, the circus, and others. What always starts as an
          > adventure in the real world quickly becomes an adventure of the imagination
          > for them, with a puzzle to solve before reality sets back in.
          >
          > Author J. W. Coffey says of The Adventures of the Magnificent Seven and
          > author David Roth:
          >
          > ""The Adventures of the Magnificent Seven is a delightful walk through the
          > world of children and their vivid imaginations. Only one other author has
          > captured a child's view of the world and sense of adventure and that's Roald
          > Dahl. Mr. Roth is now the second. I was captivated in the spirit of
          > adventure and the sheer sense of whimsy. This is definitely a book for all
          > ages."

        • queenie_of_cryptic_cyphers
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2009
            Kudos dear friend. I'd say the best of luck to you but you don't need luck, you have skills.

            Hugs,
            Gwennie