Thoughts of a Shy Boy

  • tdl4games
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2009

      Thoughts of a Shy Boy

      There’s a lady I seek

      And, I know I’m too weak

      To approach her beauty consuming

      Classic lines from the heart

      Bid me to start

      In my soul there’s a fear that is looming

      But try that I may

      Some perfect day

      To find away to be with her

      Just to hold her so tight

      All through the night

      As if never again we’d be together

      Oh my lady so cruel

      Over my life you rule

      Maybe some distant day love will conquer

      In shadows will I hide

      To be close to her side

      Hoping one day my love will quench her

      Though she seeks through the land

      One to take her hand

      To love, honor, and cherish

      Here I am all alone

      Waiting with her throne

      For without her surely I shall perish

      There’s my lady I sought

      But my soul is to wrought

      To approach her sullen beauty

      Aphrodite I pray

      On some perfect day

      That finally she will be with me

      Langley

      Be kind to others, they outnumber you six billion to one.

      start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009
        Hi Langley
        A typical case of: "Faint heart never won fair lady"
        There was a time when I suffered from such acute shyness.
        I fell deeply in love with a beautiful fair haired lady of 24 summers. I worshipped her from afar eager to taste the velvet softness of those perfect cupid's bow lips. Marvelling at the way her hips swayed when she walked. She filled her dress so voluptuously with a model's figure.
        Her smile would make my living worth while, yet I knew I could never gain her favour.
        "Why"? you may well ask. It was because she was my teacher and I was a lad of six years of age.
        Miss Derek will have long ago joined with other angels, but the memory lingers on.