Critiques and comments (Lorri)

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4 3:02 PM
      Dear Lorri

      Please do not take offence at what I am about to suggest but when you post, it would be helpful if you put any critiques or comments at the start of your post, not at the end as you have done up to now.
      If you start with a salutation to the person at whom your comment is directed, it would save us having to trawl through all those previous comments from others from which we may have already taken note
      and acted upon.

      Many thanks

    • detectivetraininginstitute
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4 5:03 PM
        Sorry, wings, is this better?

        ________
        Lorri

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5 2:24 AM
          Dear Lorri
          Much better young lady. You'll receive a gold star for that and will be promoted to ink monitor for next week.

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 7 7:10 AM

            Very funny:)
            :)