PATIENT ZERO – Signing Free Copies at NY COMIC CON

  • jonathan_maberry
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      PATIENT ZERO – Signing Free Copies at NY COMIC CON

      Join me at New York Comic Con for the first-ever signing of PATIENT
      ZERO by Jonathan Maberry (St. Martins Press). I'll be giving away
      250 copies of the first in my new series featuring Joe Ledger –a
      Baltimore cop recruited by a secret government agency to stop
      terrorists from releasing a plague that turns people into murderous
      zombies.

      PATIENT ZERO will be released in bookstores everywhere March 3.

      Get a FREE autographed copy at NY Comic Con on Saturday, Feb 7 from
      noon to 1pm.

      Here's a link to the NY Comic Con website: www.nycomiccon.com

      WHAT IS NEW YORK COMIC CON?
      New York Comic Con is the East Coast's biggest and most exciting
      popular culture convention. Our show floor plays host to the latest
      and greatest in comics, graphic novels, anime, manga, video games,
      toys, movies, and television. Our panels and autograph sessions give
      fans a chance to interact with their favorite creators. Our screening
      rooms feature sneak peeks at films and television shows months before
      they hit either big or small screens. And with dedicated professional
      hours, New York Comic Con is a market place, bringing together the
      major players in the entertainment industry. New York Comic Con is
      the second largest pop culture convention in America and the only one
      that takes place in the comic book, publishing, media, and licensing
      capital of the world -- Gotham City.

      WHEN IS NEW YORK COMIC CON?
      Professional Only Hours:
      Friday, February 6 -- 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM

      Open to the Public:
      Friday, February 6 -- 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
      Saturday, February 7 -- 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
      Sunday, February 8 -- 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

      WHERE IS NEW YORK COMIC CON?
      New York Comic Con is held at the Jacob K. Javits Center in Midtown
      Manhattan. The Javits Center is located at 655 West 34th Street. See
      our Travel page for directions and information about New York City 's
      buses and subways.