RE: [ticket2write] The Long Night

  • David Roth
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
      Jerry - I love the way this feel like something a minstrel might sing in
      Arthur's court. Well done.

      Dave

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 5, 2008
        Hey Dave,
        Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed my piece.
        As always,
        Jerry

        --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "David Roth"

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 7, 2008
          Dear JK Saylor: This light and easy little ditty makes my heart glee
          thank-you for the verses and inspiration forthwith.If only I could
          write a piece it would go like this "Birdy, birdy in the sky, Aren't
          I glad cows don't fly".(actually this is one my hub told me, I can't
          take the credit)Seriously going to crack the whip and try, try, try
          to make a real poem this time, with all the frillings. Evocative of
          Shakespeare, bardillic! gibj--- In
          ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry" <jerry5849@...> wrote:

          > Hey Dave,
          > Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed my piece.
          > As always,
          > Jerry
          >

          > --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "David Roth"
          > <davidjroth2002@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Jerry - I love the way this feel like something a minstrel might
          > sing in
          > > Arthur's court. Well done.
          > >
          > > Dave

          29-
          > Nov-08
          > > 18:52

        • Jerry
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 10, 2008
            gibj,
            I'm glad you enjoyed my offering, and wish you luck on your
            compositions. (watch out for cow pies falling from the sky...lol)
            As always,
            Jerry

            --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "goddessinbluejeans"

            Date: