Sojourn With A Succubus.

  • rede2rollbaby
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 29, 2008
      "Sojourn With A Succubus."

      The mind a spectral cavern…the chalice of men's dreams,
      a boudoir, bathed in her aura, lit with paled moonbeams.
      To the inner self she beckons, enfolds like a velvet noose,
      mortal flesh and a soul possessed, the succubus to seduce.

      Her scented musky fragrance, the wanton essence of allure,
      silken robes a wispy transparency to tantalize not obscure.
      She advances in postured motions, accenting and perverse,
      a voice calls lurid invitations, carnal urgings, uttered terse.

      The succubus envelopes, flesh, by a spectral lust consumed,
      the throes of sinister ecstasy, oft' rekindled, then resumed.
      Satyr-like perversities within the rapturous mind instilled,
      a mortal but the medium, for demonic needs to be fulfilled.

      Insatiable enchantress, my enslaved soul cannot resist,
      your dalliance has become a craving, a reason to exist.
      A frantic mind cries out, for all no mortal can provide,
      my demon love, I beseech thee, cast not this tryst aside…

      ©. Copyright: Bernard de Silva. 30-Mar-08…
    • David Roth
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 29, 2008
        Bernie,

        A hauntingly vivid piece far removed from some of your more lighthearted
        fare. This is steamy at some levels, lurid and sexy at others, and
        deliciously sensuous at still others. If it is possible to 'say it'
        without actually 'saying it', you have accomplished this here my friend.
        This is a sumptuous and inviting, almost poe-esque in it's patter and
        flow - ride.

        Dave

        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 29, 2008
          Dear Bernie...This is powerful and more than a little scary. Well
          done! Now, cold showers for everyone...Whew!

          Suzianne

          --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "rede2rollbaby"
          <rede2rollbaby@...> wrote:

          > "Sojourn With A Succubus."
          >
          > The mind a spectral cavern…the chalice of men's dreams,
          > a boudoir, bathed in her aura, lit with paled moonbeams.
          > To the inner self she beckons, enfolds like a velvet noose,
          > mortal flesh and a soul possessed, the succubus to seduce.
          >
          > Her scented musky fragrance, the wanton essence of allure,
          > silken robes a wispy transparency to tantalize not obscure.
          > She advances in postured motions, accenting and perverse,
          > a voice calls lurid invitations, carnal urgings, uttered terse.
          >
          > The succubus envelopes, flesh, by a spectral lust consumed,
          > the throes of sinister ecstasy, oft' rekindled, then resumed.
          > Satyr-like perversities within the rapturous mind instilled,
          > a mortal but the medium, for demonic needs to be fulfilled.
          >
          > Insatiable enchantress, my enslaved soul cannot resist,
          > your dalliance has become a craving, a reason to exist.
          > A frantic mind cries out, for all no mortal can provide,
          > my demon love, I beseech thee, cast not this tryst aside…
          >
          > ©. Copyright: Bernard de Silva. 30-Mar-08…

        • David L. Rosenthal
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 29, 2008
            Sounds like a weekend in Rio.

            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 30, 2008
              Hi Bernie

              Thank you for that departure from your usual diversionary tales.
              I have long wondered what form I should take on when my useless time
              on this planet terminates.

              NOW I KNOW. I'm going to sign on as an incubus.

              All the fun and no fighting with the lawyers about who gets the house
              and the Roller.

              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 30, 2008
                G'day David,
                "When my Baby smiles, I go to Rio"...What bothers me, is
                that sorry old Bastards like yours truly might get the really
                old 'clapped out' succubus, and the 'visitation' might be more of a
                haunting...

                --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "David L. Rosenthal"
                <sleeping_doggie@...> wrote:

                > Sounds like a weekend in Rio.

              • David L. Rosenthal
                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 30, 2008
                  Russian Roulette seems safer lately.

                  <rede2rollbaby@...> wrote:

                  > G'day David,
                  > "When my Baby smiles, I go to Rio"...What bothers me, is
                  > that sorry old Bastards like yours truly might get the really
                  > old 'clapped out' succubus, and the 'visitation' might be more of a
                  > haunting...
                  >
                  > --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "David L. Rosenthal"
                  > <sleeping_doggie@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Sounds like a weekend in Rio.

                • rede2rollbaby
                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 30, 2008
                    G'day Wings,
                    There could be waiting list...but I'll join you in the queue...Wonder
                    what the induction process involves...
                    Bernie...

                    Message 9 of 12 , Mar 30, 2008
                      G'day Dave,
                      thanks for the kind comments...

                      "Where are all these desperate demonic damsels," I cry...I seem to
                      have but the vague recollections of some nocturnal visitations,
                      perhaps a nuance of youth...
                      Bernie...

                      --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, David Roth <davidjroth2002@...>
                      wrote:

                      > Bernie,
                      >
                      > A hauntingly vivid piece far removed from some of your more
                      lighthearted
                      > fare. This is steamy at some levels, lurid and sexy at others, and
                      > deliciously sensuous at still others. If it is possible to 'say it'
                      > without actually 'saying it', you have accomplished this here my
                      friend.
                      > This is a sumptuous and inviting, almost poe-esque in it's patter
                      and
                      > flow - ride.
                      >
                      > Dave
                      >

                      > > ------------------------------------
                      > >
                      > > Learn more about ticket2wite at http://ticket2write.orgYahoo!
                      Groups Links

                    • rede2rollbaby
                      Message 10 of 12 , Mar 30, 2008
                        G'day Suzianne,
                        thanks for the kind comments,
                        Australia suffers a lot from drought and water must be
                        conserved...selective collective, cold showers might be
                        employed but may not be remedial...
                        Bernie...

                        --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Donahue"

                        Message 11 of 12 , Mar 31, 2008
                          Hi Bernie
                          Jumping the queue may be bad manners, but in this case I'll make an
                          exception. Get behind me Satan and push.

                          Induction process:
                          Must prove the ability to turn a blind eye when the lady is checking
                          the calendar at that certain time of the month.

                          Must have a quick retort when the lady asks: "Is that it?" as you
                          make your way to the next lucky lass.

                          Must answer an urgent call from the golf club when expected to
                          accompany the lady on a shopping expedition.

                          Must have a ready excuse to visit the boys for a game of poker.

                          That'll do for starters.

                          Message 12 of 12 , Mar 31, 2008
                            There it is: proof that just because it looks like a man and has
                            wings, it isn't necessarily an angel.