Hello

  • Maloncho Chatterjee
    Message 1 of 55 , Feb 7, 2008
      Dear All,

      I am a new member in this group. I am from Ahmedabad and working as a HR Professional with a KPO.

      It is going to be a great online journey together.

      Regards,
      Maloncho

    • bty29586219
      Message 55 of 55 , Jan 1, 2010
        Dear Tammy
        On this first day of 2010, allow me to welcome you to our group trusting you will find a comfortable seat among friends from every corner of this universe in which we exist, ignoring global warming and recessions in our efforts to entertain our neighbours with the written word.

        Re. " Fantasy-Adventure"
        I believe, unless you are reporting fact or recording historical events, all authors invent fantastic adventures which are capricious compositions of an imagination unrestricted by reality.
        Sometimes exposing our characters to impulsive and unpredictable peril, we are omnipotent in our field,
        We possess the power to give birth, to kill, to succeed over adversity, to destroy the world with a stroke of the pen. To write a love story with the consuming passion denied to the layman who never dares take up the pen, fearing ridicule. We can court Aphrodite with a billet-doux to almost pornographic extremes and still remain in the censor's good books.

        In short, we are earthly deities pandering to the whims and the voracious appetite of the reader.

        I look forward with interest to your future posts

        Ps.A few years back I had occasion to visit your Quaker State with a stop-over at Philadelphia en-route to Motown.I would like to have visited Pennsylvania but the airline were not very co-operative in re-adjusting their timetables.
        Next August I have to visit Washington State for a special family celebration, after which I and the rest of my clan wiil be motoring around for a while so I may yet get to see Lake Erie at ground level.