Re: Fw: February Tuesdays with Writers in Lincoln, (Carol 35544)(Wings)(Carol)

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2008
      Dear Carol,

      Here you go...Rex Walton's addy is rexwalton@...

      Drop him a note and ask him to add you to his mailing list. I am
      sure he would be happy to do so.

      Suzianne

      P.S. Does this mean I can stop making the tissue paper carnations to
      decorate the float? Just as well, I suppose. It's snowing here and
      that does all sorts of bad things to my fluffy flowers. I owe you a
      parade, Carol. I am so glad to see you mending properly.

      --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "Carol" <carol_emt87@...> wrote:

      > Dear Wings,
      > Thank you for your kind words and offer. I believe our Suzi might
      have
      > Rex's e-mail. If I had the contact details, I would take care of it
      > myself. Perhaps, as they say, the third time is the charm. I think
      > I'll ask for his e-mail next Tuesday. That might just do the trick.
      > Okay, back to my writing.....no parties planned as yet. Wish I could
      > get y'all in one room. I know we'd have a great time.
      > Carol
      > --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "wings081" <wings081@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Dear Carol
      > > Pardon me for taking a peek at your note to Suzianne.
      > > We are all so pleased you've been given a clean bill of health
      from
      > > the doc. OK go ahead and have a party but easy on the hard stuff.
      > >
      > > Re. "Tried to get on Rex's list for a couple of years"
      > > Give me contact details and I'll try a little olde world charm
      > > change his mind.
      > > Good to have you back in harness.

      > > --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "Carol" <carol_emt87@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Dear Suzi,
      > > > Thanks for posting this every month. I've tried for a couple of
      > > years
      > > > to get on Rex's list, and for some reason, it never quite works
      > > out. I
      > > > think I'll go to this one. Such a wonderful, intimate
      atmosphere. No
      > > > pressure, no rush, and Deborah is a good friend of mine. Of
      course,
      > > > that means I better get some writing done.
      > > > In other news, the doctor told me Friday that my heart is back
      > > > normal. Hooray and let's have a parade (okay, maybe just a
      party).
      > > > Carol
      > > >
      > > > --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, Susan Donahue
      <suzianne411@>

      School-
      > > Age
      > > > Child Care Director, Department of Education consultant,
      Fulltime
      > > > Mother, Founder/President of the Minnesota School-Age Care
      Alliance,
      > > > Apprenticeship Program Manager for the Greater Minneapolis Day
      Care
      > > > Association, Piano Teacher, Thespian, President/Executive
      Director
      > > of
      > > > the High Plains Arts Council, Costumer, Florist, K-12 Guest
      > > Teacher,
      > > > Musical Theatre Producer-Director, Youth Choir Director, Keynote
      > > > Speaker/Workshop Presenter, member of the Lincoln Civic Choir
      and of
      > > > the Chaparral Poets, Bipolar Disorder expert (not by choice),
      Writer
      > > > (by choice) and Poet. She is, in a word, Verbose.

      > > > in 1984, so instead of auto repair, I went to UNL, Andrews Hall:
      > > > Creative Writing. I spent such glorious, frivolous, exacting
      times
      > > > with Greg Kuzma, Charlie Stubblefield, Mordecai Marcus, Marcia
      > > > Southwick, and Warren Fine, to name a few. Since then, some
      > > > publishing, much writing, and reading.............. I hope I'll
      > > never
      > > > recover.......

      > > > Kingston Reynolds Endowed Chair in English, and is an Associate
      > > > Professor of Poetry & Creative Writing in the English
      Department of
      > > > the University of Nebraska, Kearney, 2007-2012.

      > > > work), and a professional performing arts certificate from
      Estelle