Hello, new here and a new writer.

  • keitelsbiggestfan1
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5 6:19 AM
      Hello,
      I am sort of new at the whole writing thing. I have a book on
      Lulu.com that's been up there since May ninteenth and I write mostly
      fiction but I am starting to write Biographies aswell, I'm currently
      working an about for or five stories at once and a Biography of a WWII
      veteren. I'm glad to be a member here! :)
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5 8:14 AM
        Good morning,

        Welcome to t2w. You certainly seem to be well motivated. I hope you
        will enjoy participating with this group. BTW, what shall we call you?

        Suzianne

        --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "keitelsbiggestfan1"

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 11 12:16 PM
          Hello,
          sorry it has taken so long for me to reply, I love that there is a
          group here for writers like this, if there weren't I'd be doomed! You
          can call me by my name, Kaitie. That's not the name I use for
          writing, that one is my full birth name, Kaitlyn. Thanks for the warm
          welcoming.

          Kaitie

          --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Donahue"