Re: Surgery

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 2, 2007
      My dear Carol,
      All my thoughts and prayers go out to you my friend. May this
      surgery lead to the healing we all wish for you.
      Love ya bunches girl,
      Jerry

      --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, Carol Carpenter
      <carol_emt87@...> wrote:

      > To all,
      > I'm leaving tomorrow around noon to go to Lincoln and will be
      spending the night in a hotel across the street form the hospital. My
      surgery is scheduled for 0730 Monday December 3rd. Kevin, my sister
      Mary, and my mom will be at the hospital throughout my procedure. I
      will certainly be away from my computer for the next several days.
      Keep that positive energy and good thoughts flowing. And for goodness
      sake, keep those magic pens in motion.

      > Be a better pen pal.
      > Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.
      http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/

    • Richard J. Bates
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 3, 2007
        Recover and prosper Carol.