Spelling

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6 12:46 AM
      Spell Checker.
      Don't you just hate it when you read a post here with numerous
      spelling errors?
      I do and yet I am one of the worst offenders but I promise you that
      from now on I will compose my replies using WORD, use spell checker
      and then copy cut and paste to site,

      To Albi in my last post for instance I wrote:
      Sythesis for synthesis
      Sagasious for sagacious

      I blame my fat fingers and the fact I only use two of them the type.
      My apologies to one and all.

      Ps. the above has been offered to spellcheck so if it's faulty, don't
      blame me.