Re: [ticket2write] Re: SUB: May 20 prompt "Deja Vu" by Krys Douglas

  • Krys
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2007
      During the '60s a lot of us really did believe that love, respect,
      understanding, etc. would bring peace. We were wrong. But I share your
      vision, Suzianne; if we could bring peace in such a way, I'd be willing to
      try.

      On a side note (you're right, these prompts do sometimes make our minds go
      in strange directions) When Viet Nam decided to once again open itself to
      the west, one of the things the VN gov't did was to import American TV
      shows. One of the first they imported were episodes of "Charlie's Angels." I
      find it strange that they essentially picked up American culture where they
      left off 25 or so years earlier.

      Krys
      Writing is no trouble: you just jot down ideas as they occur to you. The
      jotting is simplicity itself- it is the occurring which is difficult. --
      Stephen Leacock