Re: [ticket2write] Sharing launch of my poetry books...Best wishes all !

  • David Roth
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2007
      Well done.  Congratulations.

      Dave

      Now Available: Sometimes I Hear Voices
      ISBN: 978-1-4116-8690-8

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Nikhil Parekh <nikhilparekh99@...>
      To: nikhilparekh99@...
      Sent: Friday, May 4, 2007 5:35:56 AM
      Subject: [ticket2write] Sharing launch of my poetry books...Best wishes all !

      May 4, 2007

      Hi friends. Am happy sharing link to my freshly launched storefront at
      Lulu.com which is at http://www.lulu.com/nikhilparekh . Its gone a
      complete revamping and all my books have been launched afresh by my
      online editors . It'd
      be great having your feedbacks/comments, anything you'd feel like
      sharing with me on the same. My complete range of poetry books which
      virtually cover every topic under the Sun by gods grace are available
      in Paperbacks as well as Ebook's via my storefront at the link above.

      Earnestly and best wishes to all ...
      Nikhil Parekh
      Indian Poet & World Record Holder
      Visit my freshly launched poetry books at Lulu.com-
      http://www.lulu.com/nikhilparekh
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2007
        Dear Nikhil...I just visited your website and was very impressed with
        the choices. The title, "Love Versus Terrorism" is especially
        intriguing. It sounds like a fresh viewpoint on a subject important
        to the entire world.

        I added a link to your site at our http://ticket2write.org page. I
        hope many of our members will follow your example and promote their
        work. There is pleanty of space at ticket2write.org for links to
        websites for each of our members who are interested.

        Suzianne

        --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "Nikhil Parekh"
        <nikhilparekh99@...> wrote:

        > May 4, 2007
        >
        > Hi friends. Am happy sharing link to my freshly launched storefront
        at
        > Lulu.com which is at http://www.lulu.com/nikhilparekh . Its gone a
        > complete revamping and all my books have been launched afresh by my
        > online editors . It'd
        > be great having your feedbacks/comments, anything you'd feel like
        > sharing with me on the same. My complete range of poetry books which
        > virtually cover every topic under the Sun by gods grace are
        available
        > in Paperbacks as well as Ebook's via my storefront at the link
        above.

        > Earnestly and best wishes to all ...
        > Nikhil Parekh
        > Indian Poet & World Record Holder
        > Visit my freshly launched poetry books at Lulu.com-
        > http://www.lulu.com/nikhilparekh

      • Diva
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2007
          Congratulations!

          Diva

          Nikhil Parekh <nikhilparekh99@...> wrote:
          May 4, 2007

          Hi friends. Am happy sharing link to my freshly launched storefront at
          Lulu.com which is at http://www.lulu. com/nikhilparekh . Its gone a
          complete revamping and all my books have been launched afresh by my
          online editors . It'd
          be great having your feedbacks/comments, anything you'd feel like
          sharing with me on the same. My complete range of poetry books which
          virtually cover every topic under the Sun by gods grace are available
          in Paperbacks as well as Ebook's via my storefront at the link above.

          Earnestly and best wishes to all ...
          Nikhil Parekh
          Indian Poet & World Record Holder
          Visit my freshly launched poetry books at Lulu.com-
          http://www.lulu. com/nikhilparekh

          Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.