Re: I apologize.... (Jesse)

  • jesse45039
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9 6:41 AM
      Hi Carol,

      Actually I get paranoid if I am the last one to post somewhere. I
      would love to read your critique, but it is not necessary. It's just
      that I feel like there is something wrong with it but I can't put my
      finger on it. This piece is already a novel, but I want the opening
      to be as strong as possible.

      Hope you had fun at the concert. I'm a fan too.

      Thanks for responding.

      Jesse

      --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "Carol" <carol_emt87@...> wrote:

      > Dear Jesse,
      > We all get busy and sometimes don't post very often. Perhaps I owe
      you
      > an apology. For the past few days, I've spent time with my sister,
      > went to a rock concert (Bob Seger) with 15,000 of my closest
      friends,
      > worked a full shift in a grocery store, and haven't taken the time
      > write a critique of your piece. No sarcasm intended--honest.
      > I understand that your work is important to you. I don't critique
      > every piece that gets posted here, but I do try to help my fellow
      > writers with their work. We just get busy--be patient.
      > Where do you want this piece to go? I have some advice to share with
      > you, but I'd like you to answer my question first. Your turn, Jesse.
      > Pick up the ball and run with it........(wink)
      > Carol
      >
      > --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, jesse45039 <no_reply@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I apologize if I broke the board. I check here quite often,
      comment
      > > sometimes, and post on rare occasions, but this is the first time
      I've
      > > made the board stop. I promise not to do it again.

    • queen_of_cryptic_cyphers
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9 12:26 PM
        Dear Jesse,

        You haven't broken the board at all. Like Carol, I have been so busy
        with school, a mother with dementia, another ill family member, and job
        and intern hunting that my critiquing has to be selective (or worse
        eliminated) from time to time.

        Sorry I offended by no reply. But life has been utterly demanding on
        me. NO FAIR!

        Gwen