Re: November 29 (31527 Albi)

    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 3, 2006
      Hi Alba

      You ask why only live to 35.
      Now I'm in a quandary as to whether or not my reply should be posted
      to you off site But `in for a penny, in for a pound' so here goes:
      Before the end of the next century human life span is obviously going
      to far exceed one hundred. That is an established fact which nobody
      in their right mind will dispute.
      Now let me take you forward a couple of thousand years.
      Please bear in mind that with the inevitability of nuclear war and
      it's consequent reduction in population, plus the usual plagues which
      tend to follow such catastrophes, the world population will be little
      more than half of a billion.

      There will be no wild life of any description. We will be living in
      caves excavated in the sides of high ground or mountains to escape
      the rising sea levels and intense solar radiation
      Everybody will be on a vegetarian diet with the only meat being fish
      which have survived the holocaust.
      Any children born will be raised, not by their parents but by highly
      advanced androids.
      It will be one continual playtime for the children until the age of
      puberty or shortly after. By that time people who have attained the
      age of thirty five will be given the opportunity to take over the
      body of a teenager of their choice after their own brain waves and
      extensive knowledge has been transferred to the child..
      The `old' person's body (less it's intelligence)will then be cremated
      and they will assume their new identity for another thirty or so
      years, when the process will be repeated ad infinitum.
      The child will retain no knowledge of their previous playtimes.
      Family planning will be strictly enforced to prevent the overcrowding
      which brought the world to it's knees towards the end of the second
      millennium.
      There will be one language and the only religion will be an accepted
      code of behaviour from which no one will feel the need or desire to
      depart.
      Skin colour will resemble the olive/brown of the semi tropical
      regions.
      There will be an equal proportion of males to females.
      Crime will no longer exist for there will be no necessity for anyone
      to want to keep up with the Jones's as everything will be there for
      the asking.
      Finance will be a relic of ages long past. Perhaps the only memory
      of previous times will be man's love of music and art.
      Games will still be played for fun but never for the glory of winning.

      Albi, I could go on for a full book but your query was about the age
      of thirty five and I trust I have explained that to your entire
      satisfaction.

      --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, albiaicehouse <no_reply@...>
      wrote:

      > Sir Wings,
      >
      > Through my own lense, much makes sense. But why live only to 35? I
      > forsee people living to 150 but spending the first 140 years of that
      > only aging to a body of a 35 year old. Am I wrong?
      >
      > As too your difficulty in mixed company including non-seers, the
      name
      > for that is the Cassandra Syndrome. If the non-seers could just get
      > over their in-built psychological tendancy to ignore what they
      > consider bad news or too different from what they know, right?
      >
      > albi
      >
      > --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "wings081" <wings081@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Albi
      > > Re: Nostra-wing-mus.
      > >
      > > Indeed not.I am no vaticinator.Rather I obtain my prophecy
      > > powers mostly at night whilst dormant.The visions are so clear I
      have
      > > great difficulty ignoring them.
      > >
      > > Most of us are too concerned with the present to explore the
      > > future,yet if we only made the effort to study the past it would
      > > become obvious where the road ahead was leading.
      > > Examine the history of the twentieth century and the great
      strides
      > > made in medicine,transportation and communications,to name but a
      few
      > > great strides forward.
      > >
      > > You may be inclined to ridicule me and justly so, if I were to
      tell
      > > you that two thousand years hence there would be nobody beyond
      the
      > > age of thirty five. Work would be a priviledge of the few, as
      msot
      > > menial tasks would be undertaken by robots.Not the jerky metal
      > > contraptions of today, but machines covered with simulated flesh
      and
      > > skin, programmed to carry out every whim of their masters.War
      will be
      > > unthinkable and unnecessary because there will be nothing worth
      the
      > > effort of fighting. By then we would have passed through many
      types
      > > of travel systems.Fossil fuels will be old hat, replaced first by
      > > harnessing the earth's magnetic field and finally by thouight
      > > transference.Not to be confused with the 'beam me up Scotty'
      > > transposition gadgetry which was discarded around the end of the
      > > third milleneum. However that is another story and one which I
      must
      > > refrain from discusssing here for fear of losing credibility.
      > >
      > > I have no proof of my pre-knowledge of the future but I accept
      what
      > > is presented with good faith for I am no denier of progress.

      > > --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, albiaicehouse <no_reply@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hey, is that you Nostra-wing-mus?
      > > >
      > > > albi
      > > >
      > > > --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "wings081" <wings081@>

      Unless I
      > > have

      > > less

      > > life
      > > Tarot
      > > enough to

      > > suggesting
      > > of

      > > publish
      > > least

      > > have
      > > but
      > > hydrogen at
      But
      > > how do
      > > etc.
      > > but
      > > yard,

      > > driving
      > > out
      > > grandchildren.

      > > autumn
      > > shone

      > > when

    • jesse45039
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 3, 2006
        Wings,

        Have you written any chapters about your visions? The future sounds
        like a twisted utopia. I'd read it if you wrote it.

        Jesse