RE: [ticket2write] Halloween 2006 AD.

  • David Roth
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 31, 2006
      Only you, my friend, could make a history lesson such a delight. Well done.

      Dave

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 31, 2006
        Wings, what a great thing you have written! I love it. Keep up the
        good work!
      • agoodchap
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
          ---That's OK Wings, you probably got confused by the fact I'm Welsh
          but I don't have a Welsh name, and Gwen isn't Welsh but 'is' a Welsh
          name. On the subject of mead and fertility, I'm way too old to be at
          risk there, in fact my eldest grandson Damien* aged 17 would be
          shocked to the core, I think.

          *His dad named him, the idea of his name was nothing to do with our
          family and he's a good kid honest! lol

          Alison

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
            Dear Faye
            Thank you for those kind words. Re. "Keep up the good work"
            I'll try, but there are so many excellent wriiters and poets
            at t2w I find it a hard task to keep abreast of them with my simole
            efforts.

            AS always

            Wings