Re: Flat Pussies, Chocolate and other delicacies ...

  • queen_of_cryptic_cyphers
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 31, 2006
      Uncle Manny,

      Is there any hope for you? I think I must come down there and have a
      serious chat with your warden. Is she available?

      Hugs,
      Gwen
      --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "Manfred" <r_u_sirius2@...>
      wrote:

      > My Dear Regal Gwennie Dahrling (and any others with 'furry'
      > sensitivities) ... My Mummy always told me that whenever you take
      > something away you must always leave something of greater value in
      its
      > place. OK, so I unreservedly take back the "flat cat" comment!
      However
      > may I leave you with ....
      >
      > Chikkie
      > (c) Me <inserts EVIL grin>
      >
      > Little chick, cute and yellow, out strolling this day
      > cruising road's centre-line - failed to obey -
      > the warnings of Mummy. Here comes a car. SPLAT!
      > A glance in rear mirror ... awwwwww chikkie's all flat.
      > ---
      >
      > Irreverently,
      >
      > Manfred. ... :o)
      >

      > --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "queen_of_cryptic_cyphers"
      > <poetry4u@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Uncle Manny,
      > >
      > > 'flat cat'?? Please uncle don't say that! Please it hurts! Uncle
      > > Manny,if you love us you will take it back! PLEASE!
      > >
      > > (I am a tender soul you know.
      > >
      > > Hugs,
      > > Gwen
      > > --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "Manfred" <r_u_sirius2@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > That's right Margaret, Chocolate's GREAT and ANY flat cat is a
      good
      > > > friend of mine ...
      > > >
      > > > Irreverently,
      > > >
      > > > Manfred.
      > > >

      > > > --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "Margaret Magle"
      <ladybug_m@>

      > > > two main

      > > cocoa
      > > strong
      > > five
      > > improve

      > > yourselves with
      On the

      http://ticket2write.tripod.com

    • Manfred
      Message 2 of 18 , Aug 31, 2006
        ... Sorry Sir !!

        (snaps to attention and delivers an army salute (grim-faced))

        ... :o)

        Message 3 of 18 , Sep 1, 2006
          Hi Manfred.
          Or the old chestnut about why did the hedgehog cross the road?
          Answer; To see his flat mate.

        • Manfred
          Message 4 of 18 , Sep 1, 2006
            I have nothing but the greatest respect for the female of the species
            ... ESPECIALLY hedgehogs, echidnas et. al. ... have you ever seen
            hedgehog/echidna babies? ... (gives a whole new dimension to the
            phrase "labour pains")

            Irreverently,

            Manfred.

          • Manfred
            Message 5 of 18 , Sep 1, 2006
              Gwennie ... My warden and I are BOTH out of our minds, so feel free to
              move in anytime ... there's plenty of room ... :o)

              Your non-regal minion,

              Manfred.