Happy Birthday Trevor

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2006
      My dear friend Trevor,
      Congratulations to you on your birthday. I hope you are able to
      celebrate with family and friends, cake and ice cream. (smile)
      As always,
      Jerry
    • Jerry S
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2010
        Friend Trevor,

        Well sir, today marks another celebration of your birthday. We are all well pleased to once again wish you many happy days ahead.

        I had not noted it before but you share the same birthday as Manfred Freiherr von Richthofen [the Red Baron], the German WWI ace who was born in 1892. Also on this date, in 1969 the British liner Queen Elizabeth II left on its maiden voyage to New York, and in1990 the government of South Africa and the African National Congress opened talks to end apartheid.

        Although every date has its historical significance, I am happy you came into this world and eventually helped get Ticket2Write off the ground. I've met many wonderful people in my time as a member and have made many life long friends. For this I am eternally grateful to you and our other founders. Thank you, sir.

        Happy Birthday Trevor.

        As always,
        Jerry
      • atc781
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2010
          Hi Jerry,

          Thank you for your kind birthday greetings. It is always good to hear from you.

          I am humbled to know I share a birthday with such famous events. In fact I have done a bit of research and found that in the United States, May 2 is National Truffle Day. 'The unsanctioned holiday is meant to celebrate chocolate truffles, and individuals are encouraged to partake in the dessert or try different truffle recipes that day.'

          Suzianne! You didn't tell me about that one. I suppose you thought you could keep that day all to yourself! LOL.

          Wishing you every success, Jerry.

          All the best,

          Trevor